My head is killing me today, but luckily, I went to the doctor this morning and got some antibiotics that could quite possibly be used for equestrian purposes. I would give anything to be able to lay my head down right now, but alas, I'm at the office and must work. I'm trying to save my PTO for when we unpack all of our boxes (all of our sick days, vacation, etc. are lumped into PTO). Brent keeps telling me to go home and rest, but honestly, the dust and fumes in the house only aggravate my allergies more. You know I must be sick if I'm willing to be at the office rather than at home -- or the dust and fumes could actually be that bad. :)
For your viewing pleasure...

Most of you know what an animal lover I am so when I saw this picture on Yahoo! news, I had to post it.
CAPTION: In this three picture combo, played out on the front walk of an Amish family in Middlefield, Ohio, Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2008, a black cat approaches a resting dog, and then makes herself quite comfortable with her new-found friend. Family members, who preferred not to share their names, said that the dog belonged to a neighbor, and the feline was one of their many barn cats.
(AP Photo/Amy Sancetta)More when I'm feeling better...
Hugs,
kk and db
No comments:
Post a Comment