Friday, July 4, 2008

It's official

Happy 4th of July!

http://www.garden-mowers.co.uk/images/fireworks/fireworks.jpg

It's official... according to the State of Texas and Social Security Administration, my last name is now Spivey. It only took me nearly 6 months to change it, but I figure Brent's a keeper so why not. ha. ;) It feels good to have it done.

Last night we went to dinner at Cuba Libre for Brian's birthday. It was good company and good food. Afterward, everyone went to a bar across the street, but Brent and I opted to come home. My allergies have been awful and I had a terrible headache. Since we got home at a decent time, I uploaded more pictures to the house gallery! I'm still in the process of adding some, but you can check them out. The newly added pictures start on page 11 if you want to skip ahead. Click here

Enjoy the fireworks tonight!
hugs,
kk and db

No comments: