since my last post we...
- Went to San Antonio for Claire's 1st birthday party. It was so much fun! Click here for pictures -- there are a ton!
- Traveled for work. Me to California and Brent to Oklahoma.
- Stayed with some friends at their lake house in Greenville. We got some much needed sun and hung out with the kiddos -- Cooper, Davis and Hatcher! Such cuties!
- Celebrated a lot of birthdays!
- Keann's 1st birthday party, daughter of Ryun and Kendra Guthrie, was on June 28th. She was not a fan of the birthday cake because it got her hands dirty. :) Brent and I got them a 1-year membership to the Dallas World Aquarium and they loved it. If you haven't been there yet, you should definitely check it out.
- That night we went to the Gingerman to celebrate Kristen's last year in the 20s! (Hope you enjoyed the celebration Kristen!) She had a great turn out.
- The next day we drove to Oklahoma for Isabel's third birthday. We can't believe she's three already!! Where did the time go? She got a fun hot rod -- a princess-themed Pontiac Solstice -- and absolutely loved it. While driving it outside in the cul-de-sac, she suddenly stopped and said, "I'm at Sonic." It was really funny.
- Saw the movie, Wall-e. It had a great story line and the animation is incredible. However, I I laughed more at Kung-Fu Panda -- Jack Black is the greatest. :) I recommend seeing both of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment