Brent and I closed on the house last Wednesday! Wahoo!!
Last Thursday we went to the Dallas Arboretum for the first night of their "Cool Thursdays" summer concert series. A Hard Day's Night, a local band, performed Beatles songs and they were fantastic! Thanks to Preston and Sloane for inviting us and thanks to Corey and Marty for bringing their camera.
Then on Saturday we went to a birthday party for one of Preston and Sloane's little ones. I can't believe Davis is 3 years old! We were at the hospital when he was born and haven't missed a birthday. He is so funny! The party was at the University Park Firestation and I think Brent enjoyed it as much as the kids, if not more! If you'd like to view all of the pictures from the birthday party, please visit our smugmug page. (click here)
Davis & baby brother, Hatcher
Davis & baby brother, Hatcher



1 comment:
CONGRATS on the new home! Can't wait to see how it all turns out. Looks like you had a fun weekend! Have a great monday!
Post a Comment