Friday, March 21, 2008

SOLD

YEAH! We bid on a house yesterday and found out this morning that the seller accepted. If all goes well, the deal will be finalized in about 10 days. We purchased the house with the goal of remodeling it. During the renovations, we'll stay in our current home. We're both really excited and can't wait to get started!

Here are pictures of the house -- keep in mind that we're changing everything so don't let the exterior or interior frighten you. ha!



We plan to make TONS of changes -- remodel kitchen, enlarge master bedroom & bathroom, add nursery suite/study, add bedroom, etc... please keep us in your thoughts and prayers because I hear that remodeling a home or building a new one can really test your marriage. ha! :)

The pictures below are from a house with a similar floorplan. Our renovations will look somewhat like this...

I'll post updates on the progress so please check back often! If you'd like to leave us a comment or two, that option is now available (no sign-in required). Click on "comment" at the end of each blog entry.

hugs!
kk and db

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Where is this new place??

JMHickerson said...

How awesome!!!! I wish I was having that luck :o)....I can wait to see all the before and after pictures...Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it and can't wait to see all the great new changes you plan. Keep us posted. DeeDee