Friday, March 7, 2008

Big snow in Dallas...

So... it was predicted that Dallas would receive around 4 inches of snow last night and this morning. Does this look like snow to you? These photos were taken at 9am today.

You can tell the sun is out and it's a beautiful day here in Dallas; although, a little chilly. I wish I could have taken pictures of the REAL snow yesterday at my office. It was beautiful! I'm definitely a Texas girl and not use to the snow -- my car was covered and of course, I opened my trunk to put my brief case in and wham! A TON of snow fell into my trunk. Oops! :) I hope no one saw me! It was so cold that I left it and dealt with it once I got home in the garage (which it was still frozen, by the way).

Gotta run... will post pics of the living room today.

hugs!
kk and db

No comments: